Japan Prefecture Map
You can easily create a Japan Prefecture map using Mapline. Prefectures are the 1st level administrative division in Japan. They are further divided into cities and districts. Each district is sub-divided into towns and villages. As the capital of Japan, Tokyo has the features of both a prefecture and a city so it serves the role as a merged city-prefecture. Using Mapline, you can easily create a Japan Prefecture map. The 47 prefectures of Japan are divided into 43 prefectures proper, 2 urban prefectures, 1 circuit or territory, and 1 metropolis.
Steps to Create a Japan Prefecture Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Japan Prefectures.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”