Map of Brazil Cities
You can now create a map of Brazil cities using Mapline. There are a number of cities in various states that are popular favorites among tourists and locals alike. Some popular cities include:
- Sao Paolo – the largest and is one of the most populous cities in the world with almost 12 million inhabitants.
- Rio de Janeiro – known as the “city that never sleeps,” it is the cultural and educational hub of the country. Its population is at almost 6.5 million.
- Salvador – the largest city in Brazil. It is notable for its architecture, cuisine, and music. It is known to be the 2nd wealthiest in Brazil’s Northeast.
- Brasilia – the federal capital of Brazil. It is where the seat of Federal District government is located.
- Fortaleza – the 5th largest city in Brazil with almost 3 million in population.
Steps to Create a Map of Brazil Cities
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Brazil Cities.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Brazil cities! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each city just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Brazil cities.