Philadelphia Ward Map
You can easily create a Philadelphia Ward map using Mapline. There are 66 wards in Philadelphia, each of which is divided into 10 – 50 divisions with their own polling place. All in all, the state is made up of 1,686 wards used for electoral purposes. Using Mapline, you can easily create a Philadelphia Ward map. Called, “US Pennsylvania Political Wards – Philadelphia,” you can use the territory for territory mapping, territory management, market research, and others.
Steps to Create a Philadelphia Ward Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “U.S. Pennsylvania Political Wards – Philadelphia.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”