Map of Panama Provinces
You can easily create a map of Panama provinces using Mapline. Panama is a country located in Central America. Its neighboring countries are Costa Rica and Colombia. The country’s city, Panama City, is also its largest city being the home of almost half of its population. It prides itself in building the world renowned Panama Canal which joins the Pacific to the Atlantic.Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Panama provinces. Panama is divided into 10 provinces which in turn are further divided into districts and townships. The country has a total of 10 cities. There are also 5 shires which are homes of different indigenous groups.
Steps to Create a Map of Panama Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Panama Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”