Departments of Nicaragua Map
You can easily create a Departments of Nicaragua map using Mapline. Also called the “Land of Lakes and Volcanoes,” Nicaragua boasts its very own Lake Nicaragua – the largest lake in Central America. The country is also the largest country in Central America. Using Mapline, you can easily create a Departments of Nicaragua map. Nicaragua consists of 15 departments and 2 autonomous regions which serve as autonomous communities – the North Caribbean Coast Autonomous Region (RACCN) and South Caribbean Coast Autonomous Region (RACCS).
Steps to Create a Departments of Nicaragua Map
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Nicaragua Departments.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”