Map of Belize Districts
You can easily create a map of Belize districts using Mapline. Belize is located on the eastern coast of Central America. With an average annual population growth of 1.87%, the country has the lowest population density in Central America.Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Belize districts. Belize is divided into 6 districts: Belize, Cayo, Orange Walk, Corozal Stann Creek, and Toledo. The districts are further divided into 31 constituencies. Belize District is the most populous with more than 89,000 in population while the Cayo District is the largest in size (5,338 square kilometers).
Steps to Create a Map of Belize Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Belize Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”