Get a UK Postcode Map by District
Steps to Download a Map of UK Postcode Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “U.K. Postcode Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
Analyzing Your Postcode District MapThe United Kingdom uses postcodes for several reasons—and it is no longer limited to mail sorting. Over the years, postcodes have been used in different areas, including:
- Aiding in census enumeration
- Assigning destinations in route planning software
- Determining insurance premiums