Map of United Arab Emirates
You can easily create a map of United Arab Emirates using Mapline. More popularly known as “Emirates” or “UAE,” the country is located in the Arabian Peninsula. Its neighboring countries are Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Iran. It has reached a total population of more than 9.2 million, of which only 1.4 million are Emirati citizens and the rest are expatriates. Its oil reserves are the 7th largest in the world, and its natural gas reserves are the 17th largest in the world.
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of United Arab Emirates.. UAE is divided into 7 emirates. Dubai is the most populated Emirate – a home of around 35% of the country’s population.
Steps to Create a Map of United Arab Emirates
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “United Arab Emirates.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of United Arab Emirates! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each emirate just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of United Arab Emirates.