Map of South Korean Provinces
You can easily create a map of South Korean provinces using Mapline. South Korea, a highly urbanized country, is located in East Asia. Seoul, its capital city, is the home of half of its 51.5 million population. It is also the 3rd largest city in the world and the 4th city with the largest economy. South Korea is considered as the world’s most innovative country. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of South Korean provinces. South Korea is divided into a number of administrative divisions. The provincial-level is the top tier which includes 8 provinces, 6 metropolitan cities, 1 special self-governing province, 1 special city, and 1 metropolitan autonomous city. This level is further divided into smaller entities like cities, counties, districts, neighborhoods, towns, townships, and villages.
Steps to Create a Map of South Korean Provinces
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “South Korea Provinces.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”