Map of Pakistan Provinces and Territories
You can easily create a map of Pakistan provinces and territories using Mapline. Located in South Asia, it is the 6th most populous country in the world. When compared to US land area, Pakistan’s land area is a little less than twice the size of California state. The country is one of the 11 nations with the highest potential to become the largest economies in the world in the 21st century. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Pakistan provinces and territories. Pakistan is made up of 4 provinces and 4 federal territories. The provinces are sub-divided into 149 districts which are further divided into 588 sub-districts and over 5,000 local government union councils.
Steps to Create a Map of Pakistan Provinces and Territories
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Pakistan Provinces and Territories.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”