Map of Lebanon Governorates
You can easily create a map of Lebanon governorates using Mapline. Lebanon is located in the Middle East. Its neighboring countries are Syria and Israel. Lebanon’s major economic sectors include agriculture, banking, chemicals, industrial metal products, tourism and transport equipment. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Lebanon governorates. Lebanon is divided into 6 governorates which are further divided into 26 districts, except for Beirut, which is the country’s capital city. These districts are still sub-divided into municipalities, cities and villages. The governorate of Mount Lebanon is the largest in size (4,934 km2). It is also the most populous. 2 new governorates have been recently added but not yet implemented. They are Akkar and Baalbek-Hermel.
Steps to Create a Map of Lebanon Governorates
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Lebanon Governorates.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”