Map of Brunei Districts
You can easily create a map of Brunei Districts using Mapline. The Sultanate of Brunei is strategically located on the island of Borneo in Southeast Asia. Brunei’s wealth and development are based on its oil and natural gas. Although one of the smallest countries in the world, Brunei is the 4th largest producer of oil in Southeast Asia. Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Brunei Districts. Brunei is made up of 4 districts which are further divided into 38 sub-districts:
- Belait – the largest as well as the western-most district.
- Brunei-Muara – the smallest yet the most populous district found in the northern-most part of Brunei. Its capital, Bandar Seri Begawan, is the seat of the government ministries.
- Temburong – the eastern-most district.
- Tutong – home of some 34,100 people.
Steps to Create a Map of Brunei Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Brunei Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”