Create a Map of Uganda Districts
How to Build a Map of UgandaYou can easily create a Uganda district map with Mapline. Need to perform analysis at the district, county or municipality level? Mapline gives you the tools to create a visually appealing map of Uganda, showing districts and smaller divisions and providing insight into trends and patterns.Located in East Africa, the Republic of Uganda is bordered by Democratic Republic of the Congo, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan. Aside from Ethiopia, Uganda is the second-most populous landlocked country in the world. The country is divided into 111 districts and one city – Kampala, the capital city of Uganda. These districts are grouped together to form four regions: Central, Eastern, Northern and Western. Most of the districts are named after their chief towns. The districts are further divided into counties and municipalities, which are subdivided into smaller divisions.
Steps to Create a Map of Uganda DistrictsWith Mapline, you can leverage easy-to-use tools that make visual analysis smarter and faster. To create a map of Uganda showing districts, follow these simple steps:
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Uganda Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”