Map of Tunisia Governorates
You can easily create a map of Tunisia governorates using Mapline. Tunisia is a country located in Africa. Its neighboring countries are Algeria and Libya. It covers 165,000 km2 area and a population of around 10.8 million.Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Tunisia governorates. Tunisia is divided into 24 governorates, which in turn are further divided into 264 delegations or districts, and sub-divided into municipalities and sectors. Tataouine is the largest governorate by area size (38,889 km2) while Tunis is the smallest (288 km2) but the most populous, being the capital of the country. Meanwhile, the governorate of Tozeur is the least populous.
Steps to Create a Map of Tunisia Governorates
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Tunisia Governorates.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”