Map of Mozambique Districts
You can easily create a map of Mozambique Districts using Mapline. Mozambique is a Southeast African country which shares borders with Malawi, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe. It is made up of 10 provinces and 1 capital city (Maputo) with provincial status. Agriculture is the major economy in the country. Other industries that show great potentials for growth include aluminium, chemical manufacturing, food and beverages, and petroleum production.Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Mozambique Districts. There are 128 districts making up the provinces of Mozambique. The districts are further divided into 405 administrative posts and localities. In 1998, 53 municipalities have been added in the administrative divisions of Mozambique.
Steps to Create a map of Mozambique Districts
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Mozambique Districts.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”