Map of Republic of the Congo Departments
You can easily create a map of Republic of the Congo departments using Mapline. The Republic of the Congo, also known as the Congo Republic, or Congo-Brazzaville, is a country located in Central Africa. It shares borders with Gabon, Cameroon, Central African Republic, and Democratic Republic of the Congo.Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Republic of the Congo departments. The Republic of the Congo is divided into 12 departments which replaced the former administrative division of regions. The department of Likouala is the largest with 66,044 km2 in size area while Pointe-Noire is the smallest. In terms of population, Brazzaville Department is the most populous with approximately 1.3 million inhabitants while its size is only around 100 km2. The least populous in the Department of Sangha -with at least 85,000 inhabitants.
Steps to Create a Map of Republic of the Congo Departments
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Congo-Brazzaville Departments.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”