Map of Comoros Islands
You can easily create a map of Comoros islands using Mapline. The islands of Comoros are volcanic islands located off the south-east coast of Africa. Their neighboring countries are Mozambique and Madagascar. These islands cover a total area of 2,361 km².
Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Comoros islands. The islands consist of Grande Comore, which is the largest and the main island; Anjouan and Mohéli, which are part of the Union of the Comoros;
Grande-Terre, which is part of Mayotte French overseas department; Petite-Terre, which is the 2nd largest island in Mayotte; and The Glorioso Islands, which comprises the Grande Glorieuse, Île du Lys and 8 other small rock islets.
Steps to Create a Map of Comoros Islands
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Comoros Islands.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”
That’s how easy it is to create a map of Comoros islands! Once you have your map, you can create a map of Excel spreadsheet locations to overlay on top. Mapline also makes it simple to see summary information about the locations inside each department just by clicking on them! Sign up now to create a map of Comoros islands.