Map of Cape Verde Municipalities
You can easily create a map of Cape Verde municipalities using Mapline. The Republic of Cabo Verde is located in the central Atlantic Ocean. It is an island country which spans across 10 volcanic islands. The islands cover an area of more than 4,000 square kilometers and has a population of roughly 512,000. Cape Verde is one of the most developed countries in Africa. Its major economy lies in providing service especially in foreign investment and tourism.Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Cape Verde municipalities. Cape Verde is divided into 22 municipalities which are further divided into 32 parishes. The Island of Santiago has 9 municipalities. Meanwhile, the municipality of Ribeira Grande located in the island of Santo Antão has the most number of parishes (4).
Steps to Create a Map of Cape Verde Municipalities
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Cape Verde Municipalities.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”