Map of Burkina Faso Regions
You can easily create a map of Burkina Faso regions using Mapline. Burkina Faso is located in West Africa. It was formerly known as the Republic of Upper Volta until it got its present name on August 4, 1984. The country is surrounded by 6 countries: Mali, Niger, Benin, Togo, Ghana and Ivory Coast. The country’s capital is Ouagadougou.Using Mapline, you can easily create a map of Burkina Faso regions. Burkina Faso is divided into 13 administrative regions which in turn are further divided into 45 provinces and 301 departments. Each region is headed by a governor. The Est region is the largest in size while the Centre region is the most populous.
Steps to Create a Map of Burkina Faso Regions
- Create a Mapline account and login.
- Click the orange “Add New Items” button.
- Select “New Map” on the drop down arrow.
- Give your map a name and click “OK.”
- Click the “Add” button from the left sidebar.
- Select the “Territories” option.
- Click “From Mapline’s Repository.”
- From the “Territories” select “Burkina Faso Regions.”
- Select how you want your boundaries to be colored in “Fill Color” (Random Colors, Uniform Color, Dynamic heat map colors, or Custom colors from spreadsheet).
- Click “OK.”